Saturday, June 26, 2021

Full Moon Flower Lane Drive Bys 6-26-21

Well, alrighty then. Triple AAA is finally Triple OUTTA HERE. Been a member since the College years. Yesterday, I went to get the books for a few states and some Trip Tik itineraries and I was told "We don't do that anymore". I'm thinking to myself, hmm, so I have this service merely for if my car breaks down and I need a tow truck if I'm stuck somewhere. That was initial idea back 'in the day'. 

Well, I get The 2020 altered humanity as we knew it and still. She told me it's easy and just go online and type in where you're going and print it out yourself.



Well, DUH. I mean DUH. I have MapQuest and GPS and tracking and blah, blah, blah and that wasn't the point. I guess I wished those books for travel "California, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, Wyoming etc and used them all the freakin time. I also "get" those days are gone and we all use our iPhones or Androids for mapping too...just sad they no longer have the books.


She said I can go online again and get a PDF of the books and I'm "good to go"....yeah, like I wanna look at my phone to read about the sights around or interesting area facts or food joints or music things in areas blah, blah, blah and it's just not gonna happen. 

Literally, baby she can drive my car too? lol They essentially do nothing as far as any service at all now. You'll get nothing and like it dear. Of course you will.

The End...is not near or here. I'll bet if I dig in some more boxes, I'll find some old ones somewhere that are outdated or just buy a fun book of places along a drive for fun? Always finding ways to bring myself out of any funks. Last night singing and a couple weeks ago works for me. I'm happiest on stage than off or under one. LMAP

PeaceOut, Me