Thursday, October 02, 2014

LOVE ME LIKE MUSIC; I'LL BE YOUR SONG 2015

WELL, IT GETS CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER....NOW, MELODY'S MUSIC IS AIRING ON YET ANOTHER INTERNET RADIO STATION....HELLO JANGO. HELLO RETURN OF THE MODELING CAREER? WE'LL SEE. TIME WILL TELL. TRULY, A TRIP!



I've lived my truth on the humble side of life to a fault at times, I'm riding this wave no matter how intensely high it rises AND I also really feel the groove and the need to thank the people from my WHOLE HEART whom have shown how much they believed in this dream as much as I. I thank the people whom haven't given me the time of day I craved so desperately too. Your silence kept me golden to my truth and made me strong enough to handle what is happening with my career now. Oddly, I thank you for being exactly what I've known you to be. It built my strength. I could not however have soldiered on without the support from the Philippines, Australia, Egypt, New Zealand, Vanuatu and sadly, my very own country has been last to jump on the MUSICAL PEACE FREIGHT TRAIN; nevertheless, it seems a plethora of states radio stations are now airing my tunes too. So thank you all.

I wish my Grammy were here to see this as I live this dream happening in real time....she's here in a way though because she always told me this was going to happen and that I must never give up and be prepared and then "you will see magic happen". Well, Grama....as usual....you were correct. It's magic happening in real time. As I type this right this second, I'm airing around the world. It's not the way music was when you were still physically here; Steve Jobs altered the entire music business completely off their proverbial staunch rockers. The book is being written as all artists are living it in the moment in the 21st century. The airwaves of the future are here and I'm riding these waves with peaceful precision as if it's just natural. Thank you for always believing in me no matter what.
I LOVE YOU GRAMA.

HELLO MELODY, WELCOME TO INTERNET RADIO JANGO MELODY! ROCK ON!
It'd help a lot to "like me" on FACEBOOK and FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. It's a lame marketing tool to my soul, but it's what the world wants at the moment. My career will sink without the sponsors, this much is true. So, if you haven't liked the page, please make it happen...unless you don't like my music...then don't. I only want true lovers of real rock and roll...not hangers on peeps. Thank you!
CHECK OUT JANGO RADIO WITH ME ON IT.......SPOOKY.......

http://www.jango.com/music/Melody+Fellows?l=0