Friday, September 26, 2014

Melody's on the Radio...All over the World...On Top of it Too!

Well, well, well...never in a zillion light years did I think the trajectory of my musical career would go beyond this hemisphere, and not only did it happen once...it happened again yesterday. Only this time, I don't have to fly 19 hours to Egypt, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand or Vanuatu to be interviewed "live" on the air before the stations play my music. My favorite DJ on earth is Kira in Vanuatu.

RIP Steve Jobs. You changed the world; your vision completely expanded my heart's vision for the opportunity to spread fantastic music for people whom otherwise never got the chance to see a rock star in person on their island with no landing strip...unless I flew there myself with my equipment and loaded up into a banca boat to go to various islands and for SMILES. You hold my HEART.

Internet radio on iTUNES, GOOGLE PLAY & JANGO are giving my fans the same love of fantastic music straight to their hearts & ears; you are not forgotten and these songs are for you. I miss the happiest people on earth in Vanuatu very much.  I miss my driver Rey & his family in the Philippines too. You can listen to my music on Internet Radio now with ease...also...Here's a sample of links to Melody Fellows' Music on Internet Radio:

https://itunes.apple.com/station/idra.572198114

Download what you're loving to hear on the radio....FIND MELODY'S TUNES ON ITUNES

OR
AMAZON:

OR
MELODY'S HOMEPAGE

As always, follow me on TWITTER whenever a TWEET MOVES YOU. 
TWITTER
https://twitter.com/melodyfellows


THIS IS I SINGING GRAMMY NOMINATED "JUST ALL RIGHT" LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. IT ROCKS!!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzGc2hSiaZo


ME ACCEPTING THE ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE IN AUGUST IN WALNUT CREEK, CAisYouTube:


PEACE OUT!