Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Push America with Steve Lindow...Cycling for Kindness & Love

There's no place like home. I'm truly a California girl always living her dreams! I was born where my friend Steve Lindow is arriving and finishing his cross country cycling journey of love in a few days in#Washington, D.C.....Steve doll.....you are such an extraordinarily astonishing young man taking on this pursuit. I'm proud to be in your circle of life. You rock & ride....I rock & roll....lol

My friends & fans....please....for me....for Steve & for your heart...check this young man and his team out...and when the spirit moves you...offer a bit of support that you can right now. This is epic in in his life and is #helping #support so very, very many people with #disabilities whom wouldn't have their #lift in life without these Teams with #PushAmerica. Just do it. Make it happen; Steve is the writing on the wall for our #future. Think about it? I wrote & now sing "#WritingontheWall; Steve is living it right now. A #love & #kindness cause filled with #integrity & #empathy is worthy of your time & your hard earned money.

Steve is a friend who is #President of the Eta Gamma chapter of Pi Kappa Phi @ the University of Colorado-- #Boulder. Steve is a #Neuroscience major with a great planned dream in motion to be accepted into medical school at the end of his 2016 school year & continuing that education into the medical professional world. I majored in #music at this same college with plans of becoming a professional musician... Neuroscience truly wasn't in the cards (no pun); however, clearly....#liveyourdreams; they do come true at this school. I'm proof...as is Steve already.

Our paths crossed in Alamo, #California when I moved back to California for the 2nd time. He was a lad & I had not "made it" yet as a professional musician....#Poof, I'm an 'overnight' #rockstar & well, history is being made again right now as Steve rides & writes it...Check Steve's world out below:

http://ipush.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1117333&pg=personal&fr_id=1310.

My love to you doll.....
PALO, Melody Fellows

#Nevergiveup Ever...for any reason
Lastly, this collage...not college lol (english majors) is from time @ KAZY radio station where Rolf & I were gainfully employed spreading music in Denver. Steve is spreading this same message with his heart cycling across our country to benefit people whom need a lift in life.

Rolf's method of living his life with class changed my life with his magical segues of music & life suggestions for my career as it was beginning. Mr. Gunnar's tenure teaching at Conifer High School in Colorado is coming to a close; I can tell all of his students with confidence that you received the best in life to absorb into your lives from him. I know first hand because I did. Less is more....Look at me now.....Looks like I made it....with Rolf's helpful wisdom. Never forget his words to you. Oh wait...you won't be able to if you tried...nevermind. :=P Peace Out, Melody

Sadly, the #ChicagoWhiteSox whoops....the Chicago Cubs are still the same....just different. It's best to stick with the band Chicago for your aching hearts. Sorry Rolf....I actually forgot your favorite team...Silly me, tricks are for kids!
Sorry doll.....#Wrigley rocks though! Harry Caray said so! 
#Melody For A #Memory #HallandOates

#https://www.facebook.com/rolf.gunnar.3?fref=ts