Saturday, October 19, 2013

Full Moon Magic; Sunset Power Coast to Coast 2013—LIQUID GOLD I LIVE

Fly Like a Seagull to the Sea!
Hi guys, this is Melody. Full mooning it right now.

All I can think about with this magnificent full moon this Friday night is music. I just wrote a lyric to finish the chorus and retro calming wind hit me softly with warmth. My music stems from what I absorb cultivating this gift. Retro this:

'The wind blew some luck in my direction
I caught it in my hands today
I finally made a tricky frech connection
You winked and gave me your ok
I'll take you on a trip beside the ocean
And drop the top at Chesapeake Bay
Ain't nothing like the sky to dose a potion
The moon'll send you on your way, ha, ha
Moonlight feels right, moonlight feels right' 

STARBUCK....You're welcome for the 'time travel' down memory lane. STARBUCK the band...not Starbucks the overpriced Java the Hut. The real Joe is Peet's if you're a Californian. I'll be going out for a moonwalk with a cup of Peet's shortly. 

The tide is high and the moon is Full. Friday night 10-18-13
IF you remotely use FB...please go to my page and "Like Me"...I'd rather you LOVE my music but FB doesn't have sense to create that yet. He's a grasshopper; he'll learn. Yes, FB has a presence in my marketing & it would be grand for us all if you'd take the time & "like" this page when you visit....The 'like me' thing has to be over a 100 or I turn into a pumpkin. 

Going Viral & 4 million 'likes' is peachy; however, I didn't get on iTunes to become that presence. I was accepted to iTunes for one reason: I wanted to share the musical magic I play live all around the world to real life fans whom tell us they love it. 

Digitally making a living is challenging and growing. I'm grateful for this Steve Jobs (RIP); however, I may need to go back to touring and playing festivals to promote due to FB.

My tunes are 99 cents on itunes, Amazon, CDbaby, Spotify, Soundcloud etc. I'm not on Pandora yet cuz my CD isn't pressed for Amazon's wherehouse...so I ask you all whom seem to like all the Instagrams and the 52,000 hits recently....just check out the music. If you like real rock and roll...give it a go. Christmas hovers...stocking stuffer access?

Here's a direct Amazon Link to "The Way it Should Be". If you don't like my music well...you don't like classic great rock and roll; however, I will personally cook a home cooked meal for you should you feel the need to not spend 99 cents to add to your iPhone playlists or Spotify lists for all eternity. It's that good....but so is my cooking so that's a toss up. LOL

The Wind Blew Some Luck in My Direction!
WHY YOU ASK?
Because my music is now available for purchase on iTunes,
Amazon, CDbaby, SoundCloud, Spotify etc.
Blue Moon Monterey Melody
If you "like" this; Love my music.
I wrote Destiny on this beach this day at this time.
Pure liquid gold. The song just melted into my life.