Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Leader of the Pack of Wolves

DOMA....knocked down. Supreme Courts are supreme....I love the Supremes....You can't hurry love. Love is love when time stands still...that's a line from my own tune that does well live at show. Online....it does nothing because I won't release it. Go figure. I'll Stop, in the name of love...before you break my heart....THINK IT OVER. I can't wait to DISH the POT calling the kettle black...that's a band somewhere...or it will be in milliseconds....Stay tuned...or don't....I love black sheep...and little bo peep.....Whatever.....like it's written....it is what it is....Listen to Jimmy Buffett...maybe you'll get a future clue...I know that works well for me....under the 5th Amendment....wow, there are some after the first 4? Silly me...tricks are for kids....I live in the city of Brotherly Love....and PROUD of it....I do chase rainbows and waterfalls...but I don't have one on my BMW bumper. If you like music from the last century...maybe you could go to iTunes or Amazon or anything else you're into and check out my music. I really could use just one hit....have another hit...of fresh air......by hit...I mean lame ass Facebook crap....the days of old are totally gone but what's cool...is music isn't...you just have to know where to go....so go here.... Amazon, iTunes, CDbaby, Spotify...pick your fave.....Everything is, just all right......Melody Fellows Peace Out