Sunday, February 03, 2013

Melody's McDonalds' Nursery Rhyme 2013

Pre-game show....California style. I was a child singing this tune & walked by this spot and *poof...it just hit me like a brick house...she's a brick...house...if I still ate fast food that is. I hated it then except french fries. I gave any fast food in my early 2nd decade of life. Mom would scrape off the mustard, pickle, ketchup & the piece of hockey puck pretend meat and give the bread and cheese 'grilled cheese'...A for effort....still nasty to this day in my world but hey...the fries I do miss. Some of you may remember this little ditty? Some of you will "fry" me for the post. No matter, it's reality in motion and it is indeed my reality here. Have fun with the game and please be mindful and safe with any outcome!!!!!! Peace Out & go to YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSDuVjxbtgU