Thursday, October 18, 2012

"Everything is Just All Right" iTunes Baby, iTunes


So, here we are....just another trippy day for you...fellas....October 18th, 2012...The Great Pumpkin came early for a Halloween witch...I mean WISH of course...

I am officially on top of the world...the digital media world. I was approved/accepted a few hours ago and this is it. Wow. I cannot believe this is I typing this. This happens to all the other people on earth right? WRONG......it continues to happen to me and this is liquid gold to my life. Verbatim:

Hi Melody

Time for a ticker tape parade!

The Way It Should Be has been finalized for digital distribution and is now in queue to be delivered to our digital partners.

Each of our digital partners has a unique timeline for accepting new content, so delivery schedules will vary. If you're primarily concerned with iTunes, you'll be happy to hear that we'll send your music to them within 24 hours (if we haven't done so already). After that, the amount of time it takes iTunes to make your music available for purchase on their site is beyond our control, but they often take from as little as 48 hours to a max of 1-2 weeks.