Monday, June 25, 2012

"It's just another manic Monday; I wish it was Sunday"...I'd say that too, but it isn't for me...plus, it's grammatically incorrect. So, I'll say I wish it "WERE" Sunday instead and honor my grandmother for sharing her wealth of knowledge with me.

Yesterday, is the date Magick died in 2004. He was my Russian Blue cat for 18 years. I loved him and not one thing has changed there accept time. What is cool is Mike, not the one to whom I married but the one to whom I dated...he sent me a fabo email reflecting Magicks love and even spelled it correctly...Magick. Do you believe in magic? Nice tune by the way too.

It is no wonder whatsoever yesterday's morning was so incredibably wonderful to me. My heart was with Magick and I did something he SO loved...watched the birds from the porch. He probably wished to dine on them too. 2 Lovebirds, a few Hummingbirds and birds of nature I know not doing the actual chirping of a song of beauty to me only as I sat on my front porch in the morning hours. Kinda freaked me out a bit. I shot a 25 second video with audio of the whole thing & it's posted on YouTube, Facebook & Tweeted a little about it. That's a first too. I don't "do" that shit in general. Why, because I'm too busy living the rest of this tune to write it all out to show I actually was here to sing it too. A song by the Young Rascals was playing in my head in the early morning and I couldn't figure it out the meaning of why it popped into my head..."it's a beautiful morning, I think I'll go outside for awhile...and smile...the birds are singing their song" and POOF....I go out on the porch I NEVER go out on to pretty much ever...clear off some cobwebs and a lot of nature's tree dew and I just sat their as a fan of the birds....not the Byrds....just beautiful birds. Hummingbird don't fly away, fly away don't fly away. And they didn't.

Anyway, I've not been a morning person in general and obviously have missed this visual and audible beauty from my porch for almost 2 decades in the morning. 

Well, so Morning has Broken.....and I'm not so I'm outta her. Later.

Peace Out