Thursday, March 01, 2012

Leap Year—Go ahead and Jump February 29th, 2012

So, if Van Halen can kiss and make up...they're coming here in June 2012 twice....then why can't you with me? You know who you are. I'll spare the names and protect the not so innocent...that would be me of course, not you.

Leaping comes around every 4 years for the divisible by 4 years thing cuz Julius Caeser said so in...a...45bc....SO, they'll be no leaping for you toddlers or embryo's whom may be hanging around for 2100, they didn't leap in 1900 either...I don't 'do' math past Algebra 1...besides, I keep great time and that's all a drummer worth their weight in gold drumsticks needs. If you can count to 4 or 2 twice and repeat to infinity.....or even 25 or 6 to 4......you'll be in Chicago in no time. I'm pretty sure that was an SAT question once. If you'd like to make sure I'm not lying and need proof I can count...go to my website and download one of my tunes. They're still free until my management looks at my own financial statements.

Peace Out....


https://www.facebook.com/SalemWillow