Friday, February 10, 2012

Peace in the Eye of the Storm

EDITING....stage left....or maybe walk to your nearest exit? You know, I love viewing, processing and editing other bands live footage or even people's home movies/video...and frankly, it's pretty cool I do this really well; however, I LOATHE in every which way but loose viewing, processing & editing my own live stage performances. I absolutely LOATHE this and am unanimous in this opinion. Normally, other people are responsible for this in life and I'd get the final cut and say "cool or no way"...Well.....I'm "other people" right now. Ugh.....pugged....I am doing this and it is pretty cool. I'm following my own little ol' self & leading the way by living what I share with other people when they tell me they're afraid to do something they know they need to make happen. So, I'm living what I teach. I sure the hell don't & won't ever preach. I'm diving into this tumultuous wave with all blinders on and it's strange because I see crystal clear in the wake. I'm not remotely above water and am deep in the eye of storm. I'm moving with the storm though and taking the turns and dodging the hits as needed. I like this game. I play it well as long as I'm on key and okay with being the change when the key doesn't fit. That's it. Peace out