Sunday, June 05, 2011

LOVE ME LIKE A 2012 ROCK of all ages

Hey, shut up....don't lie to me...if you don't love me why don't you fade away? Ok, well....this little quip really works; don't say it out loud for cryin' out loud unless you're willing to live it. For me, it's a truth be known, not told. I continue to create what is needed along the path no matter which path I find myself walking, running, strolling, skipping or slip sliding away. Right now, I'm living the cliche' 'you can't pick your family, but you can choose your friends'. I have to add 'fans' to my cliche' I guess. Some of them through time, became friends.

The path still has numerous boulders to scale, jump, side swipe or smack right into in lieu of dodging some. I take them all on only when necessary. Sticks and stones may break the bones but boudlers can crush me if I let them so...I pick and choose the boulders on the path.

Surgeries seem to play roles like trips down memory lane I'll choose to forget sooner than later.....The whole "she's got a screw loose" thing is a valid thought. The screws loose in String Theory fashion are titanium....plates. The jawbone's connected to the tooth bone...the tooth bone's connected to the maxillofacial bone blah blah blah...It grew back with a bit of a bummer learning that takes time...like 1/2 a year.

Well, 2012... out here in California right now, it's sunny and warm like spring...hmmm, last year this same time we set a record in San Francisco's East Bay for rain fall. It hasn't rained in June since 1992 hence...Juneuary. My Z3's driver seat was filled with water when I came out from coffee to the car. I'll have to get over this surgery thing and find someone to seal the convertible top by the window with some silicone so that water doesn't drip in. It usually rains inside my house too. I've sat with the umbrella up and pots and pans on the floor catching the water as it falls. Right now, the tarps are keeping it dry inside here and am happy for this. I would love to have a real roofer do the job, but for now....money is not gowing on my trees that are taking over due to all the rain. Funny, it's good I love water, the ocean, walking in the rain on Siesta Key or Boracay getting drenched. The wood to burn in the backyard behind the pool is completely dry and stacked perfectly and covered with their own tarps with perfection....yet it rains in my car while I drive and it rains inside my living room but dammit....my wood is dry so I can fight fire with fire in my fire hazard property needing the landscape people. I've gotta find some money to pay these guys to make my place no longer a fire hazard. I just found out there are 2 previous Christmas trees in the very back of the property. I thought they had been discarded....that was the anwer when I asked those years. I can't even fathom how fast this would all go with a careless match. I don't smoke, it won't be mine. Putting this one on the front burner...no pun. I walked my property yesterday with intent to gather a bunch of the dead branches I could carry to burn in the fireplace during these cold rainy days for the next few. I've been extremely neglectful in this area of late.

My nephew or technically 1st cousin once removed graduated from High School today from Fishers High School in Indiana. I so wish I could have gone and had a ticket from the ticket I blew for his Eagle Scout badge ceremony. What a fantastic spirit this one. I'm so sad I couldn't make either work with the bombs going off last year and now the boulder jumping goin on this year.

Well, I truly do not know why I upkeep this Paper Blog Writer thing since last Century. Perhaps it's just that I talk to myself when there's no one left to talk to...people aks me why, why I do the things I do....Okay, I don't echannel Bobby Brown very well but hey, it's my preogative. :-P Maybe, I just like to talk to myself?

Thunder only happens when it's raining.....well, I hear that is true...but it does not thunder here, it just rains. No lighting strikes either. Now Florida is a different story and fits the first line. I've got a Twitter account with 4 people which is stellar in my book. I don't follow, I lead and hanging with leaders is fantastic period. Be a leader, always.

Peace out People...if you know my new phone # that began today January 1, 2012....then we're connected.

Peace and love out...