Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jared & Zef: Fly High Freebirds


Wow, 3 months after Jared left this world on July 13th, 2009...I went to another "viewing" for my friend Zef Castillo. Both men had cancer; however, neither one of them gave up their spirit. Live our lives & stay impeccable with to our word no matter how tough or hard life may be at any given moment personally. This does not always go smoothly of course, but never give up...words like "can't &; no" don't need to gain creedence in any clear waters. Jared called me shortly before he died; he told me I was his pillar & that he could always count on me to be there for him. We were talking pretty deep about some issues and he point blank told me I can't give up. He said, "I know it's selfish, but then who will I have? You can't give up". Well, that pretty much put a hell of a lot in perspective right away. There is no way I take his or anyone else's perception of this strength lightly. I'm living my own advice I feel in life right now. It's easier said than done. There is always a way to create and live your dreams.... just "do it"....but man....This is so not easy at all. I know there is always a way to reach out and be there...even for yourself when that's needed..."Whenever you call me, I'll be there". Take the time and make the time. Do the right things while you are following your heart and reach out---not in...this is the power of love. It does not matter if others don't reach out or back to you. That's a perception that shouldn't carry weight like the proverbial albatross around your neck. Sharing your heart rather than closing it off brings smiles for anyone through the miles. Fly high like my free birds. I'm holding your love in my heart.... this really is a gift for me that does keep on giving! Never give up......
Peace and love out to you both...