Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Peace Mission

Jared Edmund Raye Teigen,
You are 25 years old this summer of 2009. July 13th/14th, 2009...you left following your quest for peace. The day the first man walked on the moon 40 years ago July 20th, 1969 is the same date so many of your friends and family of friends gathered together & honored your presence in their lives held in Southern California. Both are equal in unbelievability that the experience even occured in our worlds.

Your favorite song when you were 5 or 6 was "California Dreaming"; all is how it should be. Whether you are with me in Phoenix, AZ or our altering Gaza Egypt dream, Amsterdam, Siesta Key, Fla or Denver, Co....you are simply forever in my heart and in my soul.....I will miss you, but "you" are very near. I will finish the (not done) song you gave me for Christmas "Behind Every Corner". You will always be my first born #1 pseudo son. Love has no limitations; let's continue The Peace Mission. Carry on wayward son! I love you with all of my heart.